Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pat

Hi Ms Veluz!

Hahakutin ko na lahat ng THANK YOU para maibigay sa yo pero kulang pa siguro ang mga iyon.  Lahat ang sabi sa akin mukha daw akong princess!!! ako na ata ang pinakamasayang tao nun :)

I have never imagined that my gown to be that beautiful.  I pray that God will continue to bless you more. Please stay genuine and down to earth as you are always. Even with your celebrity status and popularity, you are still approchable and very accommodating. This is one of the reasons I am very much confident that my gown will be wonderful. :)

Again, thank you thank you thank you. :)

Please also extend my thanks to your entire team for all their talent and efforts. :) Special mention to Ate Weng, Ms. Gercel and Ate Pot. :)

With lots of love,
Pat Chua-Abecina :)

P.S. I will seriously wear my gown on our 25th anniversary. :)


































Coordination by Just Like Ours
Photos by Paolo Feliciano
Video by Chug Cadiogan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda ng gown nya!!!
naku wish ko lang magkasya din sa akin yung veluz gown ko sa 25th anniv namin! hehehehe. i must make that happen! motivation eto! :D

Anonymous said...

magkano po kya