Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jenn


Dear Veluz,


We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Thank you for making me and Myong felt in euphoria on our wedding day. To think that we were both sick and not feeling well on that day, we both look radiant!


On my personal side, Veluz, you know how much this gown means to me! (aside for the reason that both of us knew.. =) ) The tears that I can't explain from the time I had my very last fitting! I know, you will execute well, but that was way above my expectation! To tell you honestly, I have never felt so confident in my whole life, seeing my husband in front of the altar crying as if it was our first wedding! My family, relatives, friends and my in-laws were in deep awe, they were saying that "magaling pumili ng mapapangasawa si Myong!" =)I felt my gown flaunted everything in me, even the things I never thought I have!! I never felt so tall, so sexy, so beautiful!!! When we came back here in London, and I showed my pictures to our friends, they even uttered "Your gown looks much more beautiful than that of Kate Middleton's!" would you believe it?! Alexander McQueen level!! =) I never dreamnt of being a model, because I know I don't have what it takes to be one, but wearing "the gown" made me felt I am! And the photos and videos will be a forever living proof that I have been. Until now, I am still thinking when am I going to wear that gown again? Maybe on our 25th anniversary? I think I couldn't wait longer than that. 5 years anniversary maybe Haha!!


You will forever be blessed by being so humble of your work when you have all it takes to be proud of them! You have made so many brides happy, and your staff are just about the same as you, they made your shop so much fun to visit. The atmosphere, the welcoming attitude.. Once again, Maraming Maraming Salamat! Hugs from here!! 
Love you Ms. V!! 


Jenn


Super love the following photo and how Jenn looked so beautiful here that I used it as my full page ad for W@W's wedding primer.  The details of the gown are not screaming, but you feel the pride of the bride wearing it :-)  And that I love!
See Jenn? you're a model! :D
Thanks Oly!  Your work is awesome, as always :-)





Photos by Oly Ruiz of Metrophoto
Video by Threelogy
Hair and Make up by Aaron Lejardo of The Make-up Studio
Coordination by Ernest Pascual of Bespoke Manila

No comments: