Monday, March 12, 2012

Erin



Started this post a long time ago.  So long ago that she already got pregnant, gave birth to a baby boy who's turning one sometime soon :)  Ok, I admit I am a delinquent blogger.  Hopefully things will improve :-)

This wedding happened July of 2010 and yes, it feels like it was just yesterday.  I still remember the details of her gown and how beautiful she looked that day.  :-)
Her wedding was one of the most beautiful I've been to and definitely one of those that I will never ever forget :-)

Kudos to all the suppliers of that day who made it extra special for one of the sweetest, most trusting brides I've had the privilege of working with.

Photos by Oly Ruiz of Metrophoto
Video by Jason Magbanua
Hair and Make-up by Madge Landrito and Steve Pagsanjan
Coordination by Ernest Pascual of Bespoke Manila