Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inna



Dearest Veluz,

You're a genius!
No words can express how happy I was and still am with the gown you made for me.  It was just lovely!  A timeless piece of art!  Thank you to you and your amazing team.  I only hope to wear it again or maybe my daughter someday could appreciate it too.


All the best to you and your wonderful team!

Always,
Inna Alejandro-Pesigan



Coordination by Rita Neri Events Planner
Hair and Make up by Gela Laurel-Stehmeier

Please spend some time to watch these videos by two of the most talented people in the wedding industry today.  You won't regret it.  These videos are love! :-) 

Photo by Pat Dy
chris & inna from patdy on Vimeo.


Video by Bob Nicolas
Chris and Inna from Bob Nicolas on Vimeo.


2 comments:

AbiPuno said...

Love her gown ms v! I think i met her in boracay for a wedding!

Anonymous said...

Watching the video, as the doors open to reveal her... I have never said that a bride looked like an angel. But when those doors opened, it was like she was one of God's beloved angels. The dress was perfect. It was so intricate and ethereal. Absolutely magnificent.