Friday, December 02, 2011

Mavelle



I'm at a loss for words.
She has written more than enough.. :-)

Hi Ms. Veluz, 


Sa dami ng letters na you get from beautiful, happy brides from all over the world, I am so clueless how to start mine.  I think I got through that part already hehe.  Sorry for messaging you this late, ngarag busy talaga kami after the wedding.  I was going to send you the photos of the wedding and the dress from Pat Dy's work but I saw that he already tagged you :-)


To you and your team, I am extending my heartfelt appreciation and thanks.  Maraming, maraming, maraming salamat Ms.V!  The dress was magical!  Akalain mong babae pala talaga ako, akala ko kathang isip lang :-)


During the months of preparation for the big day, my friends would ask me, "Veluz bride ka ba talaga?  Eh baket wala kang picture kasama si Veluz?"  To this day, I still beat myself up for not having a photo taken with you when I had the fittings in your shop. Na-star struck talaga ako Ms. V. kasi :(  I remember every day that I would visit your shop may dala kami camera ni Jairus but we would go back home empty-handed sa sooobrang starstruck ko sayo. Yes, sa tanda kong ito bigla ako nahiya. Magkakamot nalang ng ulo si Jairus at mega explain nalang ako sa ingglisero kong fiancee kung baket wala na naman ako picture with you..nosebleed and all :)


But on the wedding day, when they finally put the dress on me, no words were needed to justify it. It was a Veluz creation and I was a Veluz bride. Enough said.


The dress you made for me has truly been a great inspiration to our wedding. I remember my wedding planner would always say whenever i would get excited about our event design. "This all started with your dress really. It's all because of your dress." Our vendors here in the Bay Area couldn't stop talking about the dress. In fact whenever we would attend bridal events here and Jairus and I would be introduced to other vendors, the first line would be.. "You have got to see her wedding dress!". Yun muna ang mauuna sa introduction bago ang mga pangalan namin, haha! but I woudn't be more prouder, I was beaming with Filipino pride.


Thank you for creating a wedding dress that made our big day even more amazing. I coudn't believe my childhood fantasy was being realized- I was a queen for the day (yes po, queen-hindi princess, hehe). The dress make you simply fall inlove over and over again. It was pure magic!
Maraming, maraming salamat po talaga.


I would also like to thank your amaaazing team especially with Ms. Weng, Ms. Gercel, and Ms. Pot for giving me a joyful fitting experience, naks! They were sooo sweet, feeling ko talaga blushing bride ako with them.


I still do not have the official photos from Pat Dy. But I have the link of our SDE from Mayad Studios (hindi pa yata uploaded yung high quality version). You'll see there the wedding your dress has inspired.....yes, Veluz -inspired po ang wedding ko.:)


You are truly an answered prayer in this whole wedding experience and I couldn't thank God for hooking me up with the best designer ever. Ang lakas ko talaga kay Lord :)


Maraming salamat ulit Ms. Veluz! Balang araw, magkakapicture din ako with you :)


Mae






Photos by The Amazing Pat Dy
Video by Mayad

Thank you too Mavelle!  You deserve all the happiness :-)

1 comment:

christine said...

aaawww....she's the w@wie that I tried to help out in contacting you miss V! I remember her because even if her wedding was still a year away, super excited na sya to hear from you. :) So glad to see her in her Veluz gown. :)