Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kris


It's not very often that I get thank yous from the groom.
but when I do, I really really appreciate it.
coz it's their opinion that matters the most, right? :-)

got this email from Kris' groom, Joque, two days after the wedding ....

Veluz, I lost so many bets because of you hehe. My friends bet with me that I wouldn't cry when Kris came down the aisle. I said I won't talaga, no reason to. When she walked in and I saw her gown, di na tumigil ang iyak, kahiya. The gown looked great, and sabi ko nga kay Kris, that is definitely the best gown I've seen from all the pictures I've seen in your shop na nagawa mo na. Thank you for making her look even more amazing Veluz, from the main gown to the dress-down gown in the reception. Dami kong friends din sa office who are planning to get married have asked who did her gown. It was THAT beautiful.
.....
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS J

here's Kris at her wedding :

Photos by Lito Sy
Make Up by Madge Lejano / The Make Up Studio
Coordination by Ernest / Events!Events!

13 comments:

maj said...

ay, grabe! naiyak ako reading the groom's letter. the gown is beautiful, as always!

Joelene B said...

woooooooooow Ms. V! galing galing mo talaga. Congratulations to the beautiful couple.

miss na miss na namin kayo. Remar says hi. =)

Bri said...

Beautiful gown and bride. These photos are beautiful!

veluz said...

thanks Maj :-) kaka-touch no?! :-)

joelene!!!! awwww we miss you too! sarap ulitin yung Bohol no?! haaaaay... :-)

thanks Bri for the compliment and for dropping by :-)

Apol said...

hello miss veluz! nainggit na lang ulet ako at naglaway sa ganda ng mga gowns =p~ ang sexy ng gowns nina joy at hanna! kainggit for more

kkays said...

wow ang ganda-ganda naman! I wish ganito rin maging kaganda ang gown ko. :) you truly make beautiful gowns Ms. V. :)

Ernest said...

I love the gowns especially of ging's =)

Joy Grace said...

Ms. V! First fitting later...I'm really that excited kahit lining pa lang ng gown! Super! Hehe!

Heidi Calipjo said...

Hi Ms. V! Heidi here! As always, super fabulous na naman ang dresses mo... I just love how each bride feels and looks beautiful in your creation!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Kris Rea-Que said...

Hi Ms. V! Sooo nice to reminisce those days na my entire family (yes, yung sobrang dami) would go to your shop and have us fit all our gowns. Not to mention the "80's look" incident with you know who :) Grabe, I always looked forward to my visits to you. Everyday I was surprised with how the gown was turning out and the changes you made every single time to make it even more beautiful.

Of course, it all came down to Joque's reaction. It was nothing that I ever imagined because of how critical he is. I've never seem him that impressed and for me, that is all that mattered. To see my husband gleaming with pride at the day of our wedding. I wish I could wear that again hehehe :) Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding and for being so great to work with.

Anonymous said...

Hello Veluz,

Would you mind checking your email - I've tried contacting you quite a few times regarding making a gown for an overseas wedding....

Thanks!

pinkfive said...

Hello Ms V!

Ang ganda ganda ng gown! I really want to be a Veluz bride, sigh.

If you don't mind me asking, pwede po ba malaman yung fabric nung skirt ng gown ni Ms Kris? I like it! :D

chol said...

hi ms V, chol here. 3:38 am na and im still browsing your site! haha! surfing the net.. actually looking for a pic of kristine's gown. yung video lang ni jason ung nakikita ko. oh well, im just playing it over and over again and getting the frames and pasting it to powerpt slides. haha! adik! obsessed na ata ako sa gown ko. hehe. Uy thanks for meeting me and gel kanina ha. kahit na it took us till 930pm there. I was shocked when you said you had 43 weddings last dec alone. Oh well, as I've always said, you are truly blessed. You have a gift. :-)